peace =P

Friday, May 6, 2011

DIA

cun x??
di edit oleh "diri saya sendiri"~~klu xsuke diam2 suda...haha XD

dia and DIA...
look the same...but different...
why??
because it is different...

DIA...
i plan something, DIA will determined...
i said i love him...DIA always love me, even before i love him...
i once or always forget about him...but DIA never forget about me...
i will do the best...and DIA will do the rest...
DIA promises is sure and confirm...

DIA always there when i sick, hurt, stress, sad, dying...
DIA always there when i happy, eating, studying, walking...
DIA always there in every single breath that i take...

how about dia??

i plan something, dia will support me...
i said i wanna forget about dia...dia always just say "ok"
i said i will do the best..and dia will pray to DIA for me...

dia not perfect...
dia only there if i need him...
dia will give me smile if i cry...
dia will support me no matter what am i doing...
never say no to me...
never give me the uncertain promise...

dia and me needs DIA...
so that, i and dia will always in the bless of DIA...insya-Allah...

see the different...
dia and DIA is never the same...never, ever....

because DIA is my aim, my destiny....
always be my aim...insya-Allah...

and dia??
i pray for dia will always be beside me and aim for DIA together...
insya-Allah...

side story:
thanks for my best friend today...u give me, my spirit and my smile...
u always give support and the things that i love about u...
u always there everytime that i need u...
even though i put my emotion on u...
i put my bad attitude on u...i don't put my trust on u...
but u just always there for me...
and the most thing that i like abou u is....u never give up on me...

p/s: u dont know how caring can bring u to the deepest part in heart and that will stay there forever...can't be deleted even u want to...and thatz also, was something that i'm afraid to.."care"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)