peace =P

Thursday, April 14, 2011

heart





Something happen at the earlier today...
Don’t know what else to say... the same thing that happen 4 years ago, happen again today...
And I hope the same consequence will not happen...

May be this time a bit different...but I have feeling that situation will be much better tomorrow...
At least the things that I really want will happen, insya-Allah..
i don’t plan this, but Allah does...

pray I can go on...
I’ve prepared to be on this moment...
The moment I loss everything...
The time that things that I can’t let go, need to let go...

Tired...sleepy...depress...feeling guilty....
Doesn’t matter anymore....
At least I get promises...and it need to be done...

I want to wait the time pass by with calm...
So that my tears will be worth and can’t easily to get out...

I need to makes myself alright again...
So that, the last word “ok” will give its real mean...

Please sleep and forget about everything...
Just forget it...please forget it....


p/s: denting yang berbunyi dari dinding kamarku
sedarkan diriku dari lamunan panjang
tak terasa malam ini semakin larut...ku masih terjaga....(just the same situation i had now)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)