peace =P

Saturday, April 9, 2011

sleep

sleep mean:
"natural recurring condition of suspended consciousness, with the eyes closed and the muscles relaxed"-oxfrod dictionary

last night: cant sleep..because...dont know...too many things to think...to settle...too change....
i take a sleep after subuh...then, i forget that i should go for meeting on that morning...
i should called that: BAD ATTITUDE...oh my~~

last day: afraid to msg someone...will she forgive me??~~
i think i should msg her tomorrow, insya-Allah...as long as i dont msg her, my life will full of miserable...for sure...seram nye.....

tonite: i cant sleep...tired after koko...but my mind can't stop thinking...and thinking...
so much tired...but...;(

have a chat with my best friend...not solve any of my problem...always provoke me with some gossip and rumors...hate it...
have a chat with my sis...then, wireless probz...
so, then i have a chat with my own mind...

and guess what...thatz makes me can't close my eyes...argghhh!!~~
i need to settle my assignment....
but i need to rest first...but why??
can i cry??"u r stronger than u think"...

i make a card utk my best friend...tp die cakap die best je, x bestest pun...
me...so much disappointed...
yes, i know...i'm not the perfect person to have u as bestest friend...
so, i change that card a bit...and i will send it for your birthday...
biar die terase...haha =P




p/s: ketenangan tu Allah yang bagi and semoga Allah permudahkan urusan sihir yang semakin menimbun...+ pray for your happiness and the best in fight...as long as u happy, then i will be the same...happy sleep...*.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)