peace =P

Thursday, August 26, 2010

spirit

today i feel so guilty to my love...

everytimes i promise to love the only him,
and then, everytimes i broke that promise...
but still he love me...

everyday he wakes me up and makes me smile,
but did everyday i take care and do whatever he said??

i know i belong to him...
always and forever until the hereafter...
but why i always forget that...

oh my love..
oh my Allah...
i love u, Allah...
always and forever...
and i'll try to keep my promise...
please dont makes me love other thing better than u...
i pray and i hope...

i looking for the spirit when the first time i know u, ALLAH....
i miss those day...

p/s: rase mcm sgt berdosa sebab xsayang Allah selalu...tp......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)