peace =P

Monday, August 2, 2010

camp


camp a.k.a camping or berkhemah or in arab Mukhayyam...

finish already my camping 3days 2 night...

well, kali nie confirm mukhayyam yang paling terkesan dalam hati mahupun fiizikal...
tp yang pasti hati lebih terase...
MUKITA..(mukayyam kita)...

i know Allah love me a lot, then He makes me stay in this path until this moment...
but, i dont know how to makes my self to love the only HIM...
its really hurt me when i cant do that...

mungkin kerna aq terlalu cintakan dunia...
mungkin kerna ada jahiliyyah yang masih tak settle dalam diri...

this MUKITA really remind me about the first time kenal tarbiyyah...
the spirit, and the feeling of strong to love only Allah...
i want to be the first me...
the time that i born while my age 18th...
the time that i really know Allah for the first time...
the time that i know what islam is all about...

andai islam hanya sekadar agama, yang lain juga ade agamanya...
but islam is about everything...
u need to find it, so that u can feel the different...
its totally diffrerent...

walaupun baju terbakar, plus my hand also burn a bit, walking without shoe, eat only a piece of bread for half day, bleeding while explorerace and war game....
all thatz was the best things ever...
remind me, zaman sahabat lebih sukar dr itu....


p/s: tak sanggup melihat air mata naqibah jatuh lagi...its really gonna kill me...
my Allah, please give me the strength to be in this path until the last breath...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hrp anda dlm keadaan baik di kala ini!

shah mohamad said...

insya-Allah...amiinn
thankz...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)