peace =P

Sunday, June 6, 2010

kesian


if only i get this cake for my birthday... i wont eat it....la~la~la

"kesiaannn"- petikan dari 3 abdul..hehe=P

well, kesian(malaysia) a.k.a pity(english)..

last day was my birthday...and nobody wish me...
"kesiaannn..."...huhu
actually, i really want somebody to wish me..but what can i do..
nobody remember...

but thats normal..
last day 22 jamadilakhir 1431 is my anniversary in hijr calender..
so, no wonder nobody notice about it...
"kesiannn..."

doesnt matter la..at least i know my own...do u know urs??
so, now my age already 23 years(hijrah calender la)...
what i wanna be iiisss....
1) be more matured
2) have my own destiny in life..
3) be a good person to anyone (well, cant be perfect)
4) smile alwayyss...
6) i wanna go to japan (tu pun klu ptptn xblacklist name aq..sob sob)
5) stalk more people...haha =)
6) try to catch my secret dream..huhu
7) be more calm in any situation...

p/s: kakak aq ucap "happy birthday" just after aq cakap "its my birthday last day"...nk senyum kelat ke nk ckp thanks...=0

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)