peace =P

Sunday, July 25, 2010

forget

forget a.k.a lupe...

well, sudah menjadi lumrah kite kadang2 terlupa...
but this time, i'm totally forget...
about what??

1st about my kezen wedding and second my best frenz engagement....
ohh, no....this week i totally forget about my schedule...
seems i forget to look up my diaries anyway....
feel guilty??yup...

the most i regret is i forget my meeting with my sis in halaqah...
i cant imagine, how can i forget...
plus i afraid to text her telling i'm forget...
i'm a died duck...i'm a died duck....

mcm mane nk panjangkan memori dlm kepale otak nie??
aduhhh...hancus...

i need to change my lifestyle maybe...
ehm...nak buat mcm mane nie???
any idea???

p/s: wat assgmnt 10jam non-stop buat aq lupe semua hal2 penting...aq benci assgment!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)