peace =P

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

idiot

well, idiot means:
"1 stupid person. 2 mentally deficient person incapable of rational conduct.  idiotic adj. idiotically adv. [Greek idiotes, = private citizen, ignorant person] "

anyway, past few days...i feel like kind of idiot...
why??whatever i done seems like "kurennngg sokmo"...
my report = not done
my problem= not settle
my job= crap!!!

maybe i think to much about things that i not suppose to think...
some changes happen to me and my usrati...
feels a bit different and sad...ohhww my~~
i planned, and He planned...the best Planner win...
and i know it is the best for me, for them and for all....insyaAllah...

my frenz send me some picture from japan...
its beautiful in japan...isn't it??but my heart right now not that beautiful...uwaaa

don't know why, but i feel like not happy in past few days...
down...so not in the mood....
my best frenz ask me to chillex...
but the feeling inside not as simple as word....

maybe i should stop all the things before it is too late...
for sure, i choked my own word when someone said this to me
"the bad things that happen to us, might come from the bad things that we hide from others"

and i know...as Allah swt knows everything about me...
and i can't hide anything...
about things inside me~~
about things that i care so much before...and now...
that things seems so bad...
feels like i'm a bad person...

so that i decided to change....

need to rest in peace!!
choww~~

p/s: i know silent really kill me inside...hate it and want to forget about it...3 days in row sleep at 3.00 am...save me from this stupidity!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

try tengok

advice (10) aku (24) art (11) bestfrenz (2) cerpen diri (1) cinta (54) dakwah (16) daurah (19) diaries (95) english (11) fakta (1) family (1) free (5) friend (29) gaza (4) hadith (2) hurt (4) iklan (1) insaf (37) islamic (37) jihad (7) jiwakacau (16) lirik (10) love (55) lyrics (7) nasyid (7) o (13) palestine (7) perantau (12) photography (10) puase (7) sahabat (35) sajer jer (38) share (3) sharing (208) soalan (52) stalker (4) tazkirah (17) usrah (15) video (5) wordless wednesay (1)